Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Blogging History

I have created two other blogs for different classes, but am not an active blogger.  I have not held a permanent teaching job, so I do not have any success stories or failures.  The blogs I have created were designed as areas to turn in assignments.  The addition of a drop box allows you to place links, podcasts, movies, pictures, documents, etc.  Last time I checked the free box held 1 Gig of data.  Depending on your knowledge of HTML you can make the blog as complex or simple as you like.  I think a class blog might be a fun alternative to a class website because you can make quick posts more easily than changing a website.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done. I'll grade these when everyone else has time to get this done and to share and post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You seem very knowledge about what can be done with blogs. I must explore.

    ReplyDelete

Date and Time